The Pi Kappa Alpha chapter at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville has been suspended after a frat boy was hospitalized with alcohol poisoning as the result of an “alcohol enema.”
Several of the PIKE brothers on the UT-Knoxville campus were evidently doing what they call “butt chugging” over the weekend which landed 20 year old Alexander Broughton in critical condition at an area hospital.
The sophomore, who is originally from Memphis, showed up in the ER with a .4 blood alcohol level. That’s nearly five times the legal limits for someone who is old enough to drink legally. Alexander is not old enough to consume alcohol orally or to take it up the butt (for that matter).
When cops went to the campus to investigate, they found other “butt chugging” frat brothers passed out inside the the Pi Kappa Alpha house as well. The men had evidently inserted a rubber hose into each another’s anuses and were pouring booze into one another through the tubing. When it all came to light, the fraternity’s national office suspended the UTK chapter for at least the next 30 days.
Members of the organization evidently discovered that you get a better buzz when you take it up the butt, however doing so seems to have come back and bit them in the ass.
[For full disclosure: (Although he might not be to proud to admit it in the moment) Charles Winters, our CEO, who reported this story is an alumni of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville.]
Source Article from http://gaysocialites.com/fraternity-in-tennessee-suspended-by-school-officials-for-butt-chugging-29945/
Fraternity in Tennessee suspended by school officials for “butt chugging”
More than just gay news for gay men!